Sunday, September 20, 2015


Hey Racers,

You may have noticed we have some strong wind and rain in the forecast but we are still scheduled to go ahead with the race on time.

We have a number of contingency plans if the conditions do not allow us to run the race as normal.

See you soon!

Mike Darbyshire - 8:45am Sunday September 20